How to use Lightroom Presets for Desktop
Thank you for purchasing the RC Presets! I'm so excited to finally share these with you and know you're going to love the results! (Original glazed is my favourite and most used preset!)
For more information, check out this video.
7 Easy Steps to Installing RC Presets
1. In Lightroom, click the “Develop’ tab
2. The click the ‘Develop’ drop down from the menu tab and
select ”New Preset Folder”
3. Name the folder “RC Presets”
4. Then you will find the new folder in the your presets tab
and click the + option and ‘Import Presets’
5. Select import and locate where you downloaded and saved the files
6. Click over each individual preset and adjust and tweak accordingly
7. Enjoy!! and don’t forget to tag and use the hashtag #rcpresets
to be featured on the account!
All files must be shot in RAW format. RC Presets require Adobe Lightroom Classic or Lightroom CC to work properly.